January 22, 2016

It's Snowing over on The Digi Bells Blog... EB Digi Release Jan 2016




Happy Friday!!!
I'm so excited about the Digi Bell's Blog Hop today.
We have 2 VERY adorable Digi's to share.

If you are here for the blog hop, hopefully you've arrived from our Sensational Sebrina's Blog


If you haven't and you would like to join us on our quick little blog hop, then why not hop on over to The Digi Bells Blog and start the hop off from there.  We wouldn't want you to miss anything.

Because we have 2 very adorable Digi's, I have created two separate cards.
I think they BOTH needed to have their moment in the Spotlight.  Don't you think so?

First we have "Meadow Magic"

I've used my Copics for coloring this little doll. And what fabby papers I found in Hobby Lobby.
These papers are from My Minds Eye, (Blue Texture) and The Paper Studio (Country Snowmen)
My Snowflake accents are from my Snowy Border Memory Box Dies.  and last but not least, the Sentiment is one from the Digi set that you could also be winning.





Next we have "Peek-a-Boo Snowbaby"


 Also colored with Copics, I've kept this card pretty simple, adding some feathery accents.  Lesson Learned.  WHAT A MESS this made.  I had to get the vaccuum out, I had tiny feather pieces floating in the air all around me.  Craft Trim??? HAAA, yes maybe, but DO NOT CUT IT.
However, I DO love the soft fluffy look it's given my snowy creation.
Sticking with my Memory Box Dies, I've added the same snowflake border to this card.  And have used yet another sentiment from the Digi Sentiments that you could win.

These digi's were so much fun to color, and play with.  With the big Snowfall that is expected here on the East Coast over the next few days, maybe even living in the south I might get to see a little bit of snow.  

Make sure you leave a comment below, before hopping on out of here and heading over to our Amazing GDT Anet's Blog.

Challenges I've decided to Enter:



16 comments:

Gail said...

Lynda, it's not possible to pick a favorite between these 2 beautiful cards! Both are colored beautifully and the colors and layouts are fabulous. I was just going through my EB images last night and saw my winter ones and thought: heck, it's still winter...so kept them out to color some up. These are two beautiful new digis and you've done up each one just wonderfully! Hugs, Gail

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhhhh wow they are soooo great. Love the use of the feathers on the 2nd one and wow the layers in the 1st one are just fab

Darlene said...

OMG these digis are so adorable and I love your designs! Great job on both! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Double D Challenges! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Linda Simpson said...

WOW my friend these are stunning! I love the gorgeous images and your embellishments compliment the images perfectly.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anet's Crafting said...

Wow Lynda, your cards are just beautiful. Love these cute images an your colouring. Anet x

Lillian A said...

Oh my, how adorable are both of these creations, Lynda. Although I must say they do make me shiver with the cold of looking at them - hahaha. Elegant creations! And, by the way, thank you for entering into our challenge at Love To Scrap.

Diane said...

So very adorable and cute...great colors, too! Thank you for joining our Double D 'Brrr' challenge!
Diane DD DT

Anonymous said...

So pretty, I love snowmen and these are so cute, Nice work my friend xo Julie P

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card and glad you shared this at our current challenge of "BRRR"...good luck in the draw
 Double D Challenges{DT aNNie}

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous layers and details and such a fabulous image too!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

Unknown said...

Wow what a beautiful card, thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
Lyn - DT

cotnob said...

Two gorgeous Christmas cards, such super images.
Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs for our Include Snow or Snowflakes Challenge.
Pauline
x

crafty-stamper said...

Bothe fabulous cards love the images great dies and love all the papers and layers---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

NGCARDS said...

A fantastic creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx

Aunty Sue said...

oh wow totally stuning and thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday in our stitching challenge

Barbara GR said...

Gorgeous creations! Thank you for sharing them over at Creative Inspirations!
Hugs, Barbara GR